Wednesday, May 9, 2007

IE 7 is even cooler than I originally thought

I wrote an article several months about about some of the new features available in Microsoft's update webbrowser, IE7. One feature that I did not mention in my article (but feel compeled to mention now) is IE7 mulitple home page feature. I do not know about you, but for years, I have had a hard time deciding on a home page. I like the idea of news in the morning, but its not really work related. I use Google a fair ammount, but also use a physician directory site alot also. IE7 gives you the ability to have multiple home pages through its home page button (the button that looks like a house on the tool bar). You simple open all of the web pages that you want to use as your home pages (using the tabbed browsing feature). Once you have the pages open, you simply go to the drop down menu next to the home page button and select "add or change home page". You will be given some choices to add a particular page to your home page list or to reset all of the tabs. Once you complete this step, everytime you open your browser or click the home page button, you will get all of your home pages as tabs.

1 comment:

electronic signatures said...

Thanks for writting.You are right that IE 7 is even cooler than I originally thought. IE7 gives we the ability to have multiple home pages through its home page button (the button that looks like a house on the tool bar). we simple open all of the web pages that we want to use as your home pages (using the tabbed browsing feature).we will be given some choices to add a particular page to your home page list or to reset all of the tabs.